Thank you for visiting the dolphinproducts.com.au website. At Dolphin Products we are committed to protecting your privacy as a customer and an online visitor to our website. This policy, together with our Terms & Conditions Policy, sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be utilised by us.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “Dolphin Products”, “Dolphin”, “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Dolphin Products Pty Ltd, of 600 Waterdale Road, Heidelberg West 3081
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Services refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Information Covered by This Policy
This policy covers all personal information collected and used by Dolphin Products. In this policy, “Personal Data” means information or pieces of information that could identify you. This includes information such as your name, address, username, telephone number, credit card details, billing address, geographic location, email address, IP address, survey responses, support queries, blog comments and social media handles or information about your preferences and shopping habits.
Our services are not directed to persons under 18 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under 18. If we become aware that a person under 18 has provided us with Personal Data, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you are the parent or guardian of a child and you believe they have provided us with Personal Data without your consent, please contact us immediately.
You can review, correct, update or delete your Personal Data by either logging into your account and making the changes yourself or contacting us directly to do so. If you have any questions, queries or concerns, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61-3-9455- 4500.
How We Use Your Information
Personal Identifiable Information: We use this information to deliver our services to you, including communicating with you, providing technical support, notifying you of updates and offers, sharing useful content, measuring customer satisfaction, diagnosing problems and providing you with a personalised website experience. Marketing communications are only sent to you if you have requested or subscribed to them. You can opt out of our marketing communications at any time by unsubscribing or emailing us and your request will be actioned immediately.
Non-Personal Identifiable Information: We also use this information in aggregated and anonymized forms to improve our services, including administering our website, producing reports and analytics, advertising our products and services, identifying user demands and assisting in meeting customer needs generally.
Any information you choose to make publicly available, such as blog comments and testimonials on our website, will be available for others to see. If you subsequently remove this information, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages on other websites or if others have copied or saved the information.
All the personal information we collect about you is stored by us or by our service providers on our behalf in a legally compliant manner, consistent with industry best practice.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Our Service Providers
Sometimes we use other organisations to provide certain services (i.e. service providers). These may include:
- delivering products you have ordered;
- providing emails or texts so you can track your order;
- sending letters and marketing material;
- carrying out market research; and
- conducting analysis of anonymous information about customers.
Where we need to share information with our service providers, we give them only the minimum amount they need to support their allocated service provision. Those we share your information with are not allowed to use it to try to sell their own services to you due to privacy policies.
Storage and Security of Your Information
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but it is important to understand that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use all reasonable and commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data while in our possession or control. We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
To enable us to deliver our services, we may transfer information that we collect about you, including Personal Data, across borders for storage and processing in countries other than Australia. We retain your personal information for as long as needed to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Cookies & Pixels
Cookies do not access information stored on your computer or any Personal Data (e.g. name, address, email address or telephone number). Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can choose to reject cookies by changing your browser settings. This may, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
Links to Other Websites
Our Dolphin Products website may contain links to other websites. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites and these links are meant for your convenience only. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We encourage our website users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personally identifiable information.
What Choices Do I Have?
As outlined above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Dolphin Products features as Automatic Login, and permanent Shopping Carts. You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in the My Account pages. When you update your information, it is our standard practice to keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
By visiting Dolphin Products, you agree that the laws of Victoria, Australia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these terms and conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Dolphin Products.
If you have any questions about this Policy, You can contact us: